EEO Discovery Forms for Agency Representatives
By: Hadley & Fowler
Table of Contents
Format: Switch to Book (+ optional .pdf eBook on CD) or downloadable .pdf eBook
EEO Discovery Forms For Agency Representatives provides samples of written discovery to help agency officials fully develop defenses and evidence concerning the remedy demanded by the EEO complainant. Sample interrogatories, document requests, instructions, and definitions are all topically classified by the principal types of cases within the jurisdiction of the EEOC. The discovery materials presented are patterned after actual cases.
Agency representatives use this book to generate ideas for drafting:
- Definitions—including examples of the definitions that typically precede written discovery
- Instructions—including examples of the instructions that typically precede written discovery
- Interrogatories—including those relating to absences, damages, disability, hostile environment claims, medical issues, past complaints, performance, pretext, reprisal, sex discrimination, witnesses, and more
- Document Requests—including those relating to attorney fees, damages, disability, evidence, exhibits, hostile environment, past complaints, performance, pretext, reprisal, sex discrimination, witnesses, and more
- Appendix I—EEOC Rules Governing Discovery
- Appendix II—EEOC Management Directive-110 Discovery
- Appendix III—Judges’ Handbook: Chapter 4-Discovery
- Appendix IV—Federal Rules of Civil Procedure: Rule 33-Interrogatories
- Appendix V—Federal Rules of Civil Procedure: Rule 34- Document Production
- Appendix VI—Federal Rules of Civil Procedure: Rule 36-Admissions
- Appendix VII—Federal Rules of Civil Procedure: Rule 35-Medical Examinations
A detailed table of contents is also included.
Also available as a .pdf file on a CD-ROM or as an ebook for instant download, making it possible to copy and paste materials for use in drafting discovery requests in pending litigation.