MSPB Discovery Forms for Agency Representatives
Table of Contents
Format: Book (+ optional .pdf eBook on CD) or Switch to downloadable .pdf eBook
MSPB Discovery Forms For Agency Representatives provides samples of written discovery to help agency officials fully develop defenses and evidence concerning the remedy demanded. The discovery forms are taken from actual litigation in which agencies effectively used discovery in appeals before the MSPB. Sample interrogatories, document requests, requests for admissions, instructions, and definitions are all topically classified by the principal types of cases within the jurisdiction of the MSPB.
Agency representatives use this book to generate ideas for drafting:
- Definitions—including examples of the definitions that typically precede written discovery
- Instructions—including examples of the instructions that typically precede written discovery
- Interrogatories—including those relating to absences, classification/appointment/duties/constructive demotions, compensatory damages, defenses, discrimination, factual disputes, medical issues, penalties, performance, RIFs, reprisal, witnesses, and more
- Document Requests—including those relating to attorney fees, damages, discrimination, evidence, exhibits, medical issues, performance, and more
- Requests for Admissions—including those relating to absences, conduct, discrimination, performance, and reprisal
- Appendix I—MSPB Rules Governing Discovery
- Appendix II—MSPB Rules Governing Case Suspensions
- Appendix III—Judges’ Handbook: Chapter 8-Discovery
- Appendix IV—Judges’ Handbook: Chapter 7-Witnesses, Subpoenas and Sworn Statements
- Appendix V—Federal Rules of Civil Procedure: Interrogatories
- Appendix VI—Federal Rules of Civil Procedure: Document Production
A detailed table of contents is also included.
Also available as a .pdf file on a CD-ROM or as an ebook for instant download, making it possible to copy and paste materials for use in drafting discovery requests in pending litigation.