About Dewey .pdf eBooks
1. Products sold by Dewey Publications, Inc. are the copyrighted property of Dewey Publications, Inc., or the author, who reserve all rights to those materials. You are granted a single-user license to use these materials. This is not a sale of the materials to you. Your license is granted on the following terms.
2. By this license you are granted the limited right to use one copy of these materials on an electronic device. All ownership rights, title, and intellectual property rights in these materials are owned by Dewey Publications, Inc., or the author of these materials, and these materials are protected by the copyright laws of the United States, international copyright treaties, conventions, and other laws. All rights are reserved by Dewey Publications, Inc.
3. You may use one copy on a single electronic device. In addition the single-user may create an additional copy for backup purposes only. The file cannot be distributed by email, shared on any network, internet or other system accessible by multiple users.
4. You are entitled to use these materials for your own use, but you are not entitled to sell or grant an interest in these materials to other parties in any way, nor to rent, lease, or license these materials or their use to others without prior written consent of Dewey Publications, Inc.
5. No part of this product may be reproduced, copied, stored in a retrieval system, emailed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, except for brief quotations in reviews, scholarly works, or administrative and judicial submissions, without the prior permission of the publisher, Dewey Publications, Inc., Suite 203, 1840 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, Virginia 22201. You may not otherwise use or reproduce any of this product, resale, or distribution to others. You may not reprint the book or chapters of the book and resell or distribute those materials to others, nor may you alter those materials and then resell or distribute them to others. Any sale or distribution of chapters of the book or the entire book may only occur through prior written agreement with Dewey Publications, Inc.
6. Government end users: If this product is supplied to the United States Government, then it is provided with additional restrictions. Its use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of The Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 and DFARS 227.7202, or subparagraphs (b)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software - Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, or clauses of individual agency FAR supplements, as applicable. The contract/manufacturer is Dewey Publications, Inc., Suite 203, 1840 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, Virginia 22201.
7. Use of this product indicates your acknowledgement that you have read this End-User License Agreement, and that you agree to its terms. If you do not agree to these terms, return the complete product to Dewey Publications, Inc., Suite 203, 1840 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, Virginia 22201, for a refund.
8. This product is sold with no warranties, express, or implied. You assume the entire risk as to the selection, results, and performance of the product. Dewey Publications products do not constitute legal advice. Always consult a legal professional for legal assistance or advice.
9. This product is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is sold with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought.